- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almond Milk Unsweetened Original
- Stevia or sugar
- Ice cube tray
- Brew your favourite coffee.
- Mix in stevia or sugar – whatever you would normally put in your coffee.
- Pour into an ice cube tray.
- Freeze coffee ice cubes overnight.
- Pop about 6 cubes out of the tray and transfer to a cup.
- Fill the cup with Almond Breeze milk.
- Let it sit for a few minutes, and enjoy!
- Tip: If you like sweet coffee, the trick is to add the sweetener to your coffee before freezing it into cubes! The amount of coffee ice cubes you put into your glass depends on how strong you like your iced coffee, start with 6 and you can add from there!