- 2 ½ cups Almond Breeze Almond Milk Sweetened Original
- 1 cup raw oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted almonds
- Honey to taste
- 1 ripe banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sunflower seeds
- 50 g blueberries
- Ground cinnamon
- Place oats in bowl, stir in the almond milk, chia seeds and almonds.
- Add honey to taste, stir well together, cover and chill overnight.
- Taste for sweetness and check the consistently – if you would like it to be thinner, stir in more almond milk.
- Divide between the bowls.
- Top with sliced banana, then scatter sunflower seeds and blueberries.
- Dust with ground cinnamon.
- Tip: You can add a tablespoon of almond butter.