Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Ganache
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almond Milk Unsweetened Original
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon almond essence
- 1 cup cake flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup Almond Breeze Almond Milk Unsweetened Original
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Roasted almonds or fresh raspberries for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond milk, apple cider vinegar, sugar, oil, vanilla essence and almond essence and beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, sift all remaining dry ingredients together.
- Using a hand mixer, slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients & blend until thoroughly mixed through.
- Pour into a well greased baking tin (20 cm tin).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 °C for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted through the centre comes out clean.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer.
- Add chocolate chips and mix through until melted & smooth, then set aside to cool.
- Pour ganache over cake and garnish.