Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup stevia
- 1 teaspoon pink sea salt
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened or Almond Breeze Chocolate for Chocolate
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup stevia, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt; mix well. In a small bowl, combine milk, oil and egg; blend well. Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.)
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.