Coconut Chicken Curry
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
• 2 tbsp curry powder
• 1 tsp ginger powder
• coconut milk, (1 can)
• ½ cup Blue diamond almond breeze
• 1 lime, juiced
• salt and pepper
• 4 cups cooked cauliflower rice
• fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Heat the oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add the onion, red pepper and garlic cloves and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the cubed chicken and sprinkle the spices on top. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
Add the coconut milk, almond milk and lime juice and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve and garnish with fresh cilantro.