Cranberry & Almond Biscotti
Makes ± 24 biscotti
- 250 ml cake flour
- 125 ml coconut flour
- 15 ml cornflour
- 5 ml baking powder
- 2 ml salt
- 60 ml honey
- 90 ml Almond Breeze Almond Milk Sweetened Original
- 1 extra large egg
- 125 ml roughly chopped almonds
- 125 ml dried cranberries
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Whisk the honey, almond milk and egg together.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix to form a firm dough.
- Add the almonds and cranberries and mix well to distribute throughout the dough.
- Use your hands and shape into a 28 cm long x 8 cm wide by 2 cm high log.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool completely.
- Cut into 1 cm slices.
- Place cut side down on a lined baking sheet and place in an oven preheated to 150 °C.
- Switch off the oven as soon as you put them into the oven.
- Flip over after 10 minutes and leave in the oven for another 10 minutes or until completely dried out.